TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Little Wolf
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a four piece Xenon Ground effects kit for a 1994 T-Bird, the front bumper cover, left and right skirts and rear bumper cover. All pieces are in good condition except for usual and ordinary scrapes so will need to be painted. I also have the rear stock deck spoiler that I will sell with the Xenon kit or separately. Will sell to TCCoA member with "NO POST LIMITS". Make me an offer for the Xenon kit, with or without the deck spoiler, or the deck spoiler by itself, but don't insult me. Need to move this like yesterday so am motivated. I have a FedEx account and will send at my verified cost by FedEx Ground or your choice of shippers. Photo's are below in my update of 12/10/10. You may contact me directly at my e-mail address "[email protected]" or phone @ (707) 307-3506 (cell) anytime.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
wow - top notch deal, can't believe this hasn't sold yet. A little sanding and repainting and it'd look like new. If I still had my 94, I'd be all over this.

·
Little Wolf
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The rain stopped today so I am going to take the kit down and clean it up for better photo's to post and will post one of the trunk spoiler as well. Watch for an update by weekend's end.

As promised, the weather has held off long enough for new photo's of the Xenon kit. I will try to get them down loaded today.

·
Little Wolf
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Deck spoiler photo's

Here are the photo's of the deck spoiler. Get with me if anyone is interested in this package. As I noted above, I will sell the Xenon kit as a kit and not split it up and would sell the deck spoiler with that or sell that separately. Make me a decent offer on this as I need to clear this out so am motivated. Don't insult me on an offer, but I would take $125 for the Xenon kit and $50 for the deck spoiler (plus shipping). You can't beat that and will ship my cost (verified) through Fed Ex or your choice of carrier's.

·
Registered
92 Posts
would like to know how much shipping would cost to 54661. If it is not that bad I will see what I could offer for the Xenon kit.

·
Little Wolf
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will get a quote from Fed Ex and get back to you ASAP. Thanks for the interest. Talk to you soon. Thomas Little Wolf

·
Little Wolf
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shipping to 50702

I will be taking the Xenon kit to Fed Ex and UPS tomorrow to get shipping quotes to interested parties zip codes. As soon as I get back will shoot you the information so you can make a decision. Thanks for the interest. Back at you tomorrow. Be well.

·
Little Wolf
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
would like to know how much shipping would cost to 54661. If it is not that bad I will see what I could offer for the Xenon kit.
Autoxbird, I went to both Fed Ex and UPS yesterday for quotes and what a surprise that was. Fed Ex wants $175 to zip code 54661 with me having to pack it and it will be that price if I bubble wrap it and then tape the hell out of all four pieces together. There is no box available at Fed Ex so the only way to do this cheaply is to wrap it & ship it that way. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Little Wolf
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Shipping to 50702?
I went to Fed Ex and UPS yesterday and as I mentioned to Autoxbird above, Fed Ex is more expensive than UPS. Fed Ex indicated between $175 and $200 to ship to either destination, but UPS gave me exact quotes. To your zip 50702 it would be $156.88 plus the $5.00 to bubble wrap and tape all four pieces together. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Little Wolf
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Autoxbird, I went to both Fed Ex and UPS yesterday for quotes and what a surprise that was. Fed Ex wants $175 to zip code 54661 with me having to pack it and it will be that price if I bubble wrap it and then tape the hell out of all four pieces together. There is no box available at Fed Ex so the only way to do this cheaply is to wrap it & ship it that way. Let me know your thoughts.
Autoxbird, sorry, the UPS charge to you would be $162.39 plus the $5.00 wrapping charge.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.