who's offering the best price on a Xenon kit for our
'Birds? I've been doing some checking.....so far i'm not
impressed.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
MagerThom said:
.....so far i'm not impressed.
Neither am I...shame on you for wanting a body kit....you need to keep your sleeper look.

I didn't find any less than $900. I prefer Wing west anyway.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
I think the xenon kits are the best looking. They flow very well with the original curves of the birds. try http://www.impactparts.com/ford/ they have the xenon kit for $679.95. Thats the cheapest i've seen around.

Frank

·
Registered
99 Posts
check ebay often,

I got a good deal on mine.

I just bought a 96 xenon kit(5 piece), for $330. Although it is used, for suppossively 6 months.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Just my own personal opinion but I think ur bird would look better if you got the rear bumper GFX cause the back bumpers on our cars are considerably higher than the rest of the car... I remember seeing a bird with just the rear bumper GFX and it looked really good. IMO....

·
Registered
935 Posts
I agree too

Jim, first I have to say that you're 89 looks as good as a 2002 model! Damn it's clean! I'm glad to see that there are some of us out there that style with the oldest body for the mn12...in my chapter I'm the only one with a 89-93 style bird.

I must agree tho, that the back cover needs a little something to make it look lowered like the other sides of the car. Please don't think I'm haten' cus your car looks sweet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not a problem. I bought the car last year just as a driver but liked it and couldn't leave it alone. I was running Blizzaks Ice Tires on all 4 corners for the winter and needed a set of rims for the summer. Hence, it all started with the wheels. For almost a year, Sears has different wheels on sale each week and some good deals. These were on sale for $199 for 4!!!. Mine cost $249 (for 4) for the extra width to match the stock rim size. From there on I was hooked on the car.

I'm not to sure if I can do the rear bumper and still keep my Reese receiver.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The The side skirts go where they go. However, The front and rear ground effects are bumper covers.
$750.00 Shipped:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts