TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm ready to purchase this rear wing from E***. Any experience on this brand Xenon? It's a buy it now price of 129.99 and 20.00 shipping. Is it also true the rear wing will keep the rear bumper clean from pollens, dust, etc? Thanks in advance.

Kenny

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I dont know if it would actually keep the bumper clean. Most of the time the bumber would have a chance to get dirty from those things would be when its parked and it wont do anything then. The dirt it gets from driving is from the ground and well, the spoiler wont do anything for that.
Does sound like an okay price for that one.

EDIT: Also that brand has been pretty good quality for their parts. It's one of the better GFX kits as far as strength goes. Should be pretty good quality over all.

·
Registered
171 Posts

Here is a good pic of that same wing. I love it on my car.

more pics of my car with that wing.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the photos Rich and it really look good (love those awesome looking rims) :D , was the installation hard and how long did it take? Thanks again!

Kenny

·
Registered
171 Posts
maxshepard said:
Thanks for the photos Rich and it really look good (love those awesome looking rims) :D , was the installation hard and how long did it take? Thanks again!

Kenny

Well the guy who put it on for me said it wasn't hard at all. I watched him do it and it looked pretty easy I couldn't drill the holes in my car.

Thanks for the compliments on my car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts