TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these new years ago and are still on my 90 SC Bird show car, front are 17x8.5 and rear are 18x9.5 ,, In Chrome and no longer made . Tires are like new also bought new , Comp. T/A front are 245 45 17 and rear are 295 35 18 . can sell with or without tires , but better to do the wheel and tire buy .Im in Indiana and could meet up in the area . Shipping my guess is 25-30 per tire and wheel . Nothing wrong with them, just going back to stock . E-mail is [email protected] . Photos , just ask . Thanks, D.Wilder

·
Registered
71 Posts
whats the price your looking at? Where exactly are ya? PM sent!

·
Registered
71 Posts
finally....reply sent :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Im off work this weekend , if you want to come look at them . Thanks, DW

Send me your e -mail and i will get some photos to ya as i get them Tires are as new with maybe a few thousand miles on them but never went far , price is right i can sell the car , but have so much in it . Got too many show cars. Thanks, DW [email protected]

photos taken today, just e mail me and i will send them , thanks, DW

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
What is the price

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, 5x4.25 , Were and still are on my 90SC show car , if you click on my gallery you will see the car , its the red one . I think 800 is a very fair deal . you pay shipping , best to go with yellow or Roadway trucking . I have a Yellow depot here in lafayette, Indiana . Got a few looking but act fast and they could be yours . send me an E-mail and will send photos . thanks, [email protected]

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MRCYCOUG . see if you have a yellow truck depot near you , that will be the best way to ship them . my Zip is 47904 . let me know what you find out and if you want them . got a few people asking about them, send me an E-mail and i will send a few photos . Thanks, DW

1 - 12 of 12 Posts