TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Im going back to my stock wheels on my 90 SC , so up for grabs are a full set of chrome wheels, Y2K Cobra wheels . 18sin back and 17 up front, with or without tires , Tires are like new BFgoodrich Comp. T/A zr tires . Im in Indiana [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
7,667 Posts
PM sent.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Any pics of these? Not interested in buying, just wanna see the look.

-Joel

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Ballpark price? Although I'm not sure if I'd like the staggered wheel height (17's in front, 18's in back).

Also, if you're going back to stockers, I imagine these are drilled for the bird (i.e. 5x108)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See my Photo gallery and you will see 2 of the 90 SC Birds, yes the off set of the wheels can be easy to deal with , just by getting the right tire size and height, the 18s had 295 35 s on the back, thats a big tire, but looks great on the car, if i were to do it again , would get 285s , the 295 were right at the edge of the wheel lip, but the car has the 340HP kit on it and need as much tire to hook up with, just never did it . So back to stock i go, other white SC has the same wheels and size , just different tire size, 245 front 265 back . great wheels just no longer made, paid a grand for them .......... D.Wilder

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice wheels. Price please?

See my Photo gallery and you will see 2 of the 90 SC Birds, yes the off set of the wheels can be easy to deal with , just by getting the right tire size and height, the 18s had 295 35 s on the back, thats a big tire, but looks great on the car, if i were to do it again , would get 285s , the 295 were right at the edge of the wheel lip, but the car has the 340HP kit on it and need as much tire to hook up with, just never did it . So back to stock i go, other white SC has the same wheels and size , just different tire size, 245 front 265 back . great wheels just no longer made, paid a grand for them .......... D.Wilder
Hi, Very nice. I'm interested but afraid to ask how much?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I can meet up with ya, like to get 500 for just the wheels, paid a grand for them when i bought them new . 17x8 and 18x9.5 I believe the off set is 36 . Thanks, DW

·
Registered
379 Posts
Wheels

Yes I can meet up with ya, like to get 500 for just the wheels, paid a grand for them when i bought them new . 17x8 and 18x9.5 I believe the off set is 36 . Thanks, DW
Did he buy them. If not I am still interested, if you can ship? Thanks Don

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No , still up for grabs, I can ship them , but Im sure wont be cheap. I just sold a single wheel and shipped to TX. a 17 inch wheel and was right at 30 bucks to ship . So my guess to you is almost the same , 150 or less to ship for the set of 4 ............ DW

·
Registered
379 Posts
Wheels

No , still up for grabs, I can ship them , but Im sure wont be cheap. I just sold a single wheel and shipped to TX. a 17 inch wheel and was right at 30 bucks to ship . So my guess to you is almost the same , 150 or less to ship for the set of 4 ............ DW
Hey DW would you sell me just the two 17 in wheels plus shipping?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nope cant bust up a set, 17s up front and 18s in back are a great combo . Sorry . DW
Wish you lived close enough for me to pick them up. And to see the tires also if you still have them.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds like a road trip for ya, if your ever in the area . Their still on the car . Shipping the whole set of wheels and no tires , is around 120 bucks. I just sold 1 extra wheel I had 17 inch to TX. and was right at 30 bucks to ship . DW

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, wheels are still up for grabs . Im in Indiana if you want to come and pick them up ,, or 100 bucks to ship them out . Thanks, DW

1 - 15 of 15 Posts