TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't think i've been this excited in a while!! Got my '03 Cobras today. :D

I have some other goodies to that'll be going on the birdie soon as well.

From top to bottom... new UCA's, new LCA's and new sway bar links

A BIG "THANK YOU!!" to Jim and Brad at the Custom Wheel Shop!

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,527 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Those r nice

·
Registered
623 Posts
congrats! i can't wait till i can feel that excitement first hand!!

·
Registered
570 Posts
yes i'm well aware of that... i just put all of it together like that so i could get it in the picture! :D
Great! I just didn't want you to get it all taken apart, and then go WTF!?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey BlkBrd95....

Very nice....really like the wheels.

Also, where did you end up getting your UCA's, LCA's, etc.... What brand are they? Did you get a good deal, etc? (I am looking to purchase the same pretty soon).

Thanks.

Tailwind_91

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Love the wheels bro, i want a set for my bird too..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha salivating is an understatement!! BIG understatement!!

DLF - i'm sure there will be a wtf regardless

Tailwind - the uca's and sway bar links are from autozone. the uca's where about $53 a piece and the sway bar links were about $25 a piece. both were cheaper than getting them from bill on super coupe performance. they're duralast brand.

the lca's are from scp... they're like $53 a piece on there and $107 a piece from autozone. not sure what brand they are right off the top of my head but on the site bill has them listed as oem replacements.

·
Super Moderator
9,527 Posts
Keep your eyes on those suspension components... unless they're Moog or TRW (Motorcraft) you may be replacing them within months...

OEM replacements just means they bolt right on. It doesn't mean same brand as OEM.

·
Registered
85 Posts
haha salivating is an understatement!! BIG understatement!!

DLF - i'm sure there will be a wtf regardless

Tailwind - the uca's and sway bar links are from autozone. the uca's where about $53 a piece and the sway bar links were about $25 a piece. both were cheaper than getting them from bill on super coupe performance. they're duralast brand.

the lca's are from scp... they're like $53 a piece on there and $107 a piece from autozone. not sure what brand they are right off the top of my head but on the site bill has them listed as oem replacements.
BlkBrd95,

Thanks for the info.... Be sure to share some pics of your car with the new wheels installed!!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts