TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have it or hear of it? It is freakin cool- you get different "widgets" from movie quotes to nhl tickers mood rings for the PC to tell how "happy" your computer is runnin. Check it out. www.konfabulator.com

I have - shades to dim the screen at night, broncos and avs schedule, Monty Python Holy grail quotes, Clock, weather, and wireless signal bar. You hit f8 and the screen dims and shows all of the widgets!

Jon

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't have one either, but my friend has a Powerbook G4 and it really is nice. I don't know why people give Macs so much crap.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
demgoth said:
I don't have one either, but my friend has a Powerbook G4 and it really is nice. I don't know why people give Macs so much crap.
For the same reason that Mac fans give Windows systems so much crap.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I used Konfabulator for awhile, then the novelty wore off. I mean, if I want to see what time it is, I have a clock on my task bar; if I want to know what's on TV, I'll turn it on; and if I want to know what the weather's like, I'll look out the damn window. I don't want to get to the point where I'm too lazy to take my eyes off my computer screen to see what's going on, you know?

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
FastBird232 said:
I used Konfabulator for awhile, then the novelty wore off. I mean, if I want to see what time it is, I have a clock on my task bar; if I want to know what's on TV, I'll turn it on; and if I want to know what the weather's like, I'll look out the damn window. I don't want to get to the point where I'm too lazy to take my eyes off my computer screen to see what's going on, you know?
It's for people like my useless roomate who wouldn't have any color in their skin if it wasn't for their LCD tans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts