·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found a job, i'm working at Mister Carwash :D

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
wow i wish i had one. but its hard for a 17 year old high school grad these days. you got to be 18 for most places. oh well ill get one someday.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
"wow i wish i had one. but its hard for a 17 year old high school grad these days. you got to be 18 for most places. oh well ill get one someday."

Ive had a job since I was 16, and one friend since she was 13. If you want them they are there.

·
Registered
208 Posts
i've had various jobs since i was 12, it's not that hard ricerbird. il isn't that bad on jobs, you just got to look in the right places or have the right contacts

·
Registered
600 Posts
That and try not to be too picky, my first job was when I was 16 at a Skating Rink doing birthday parties. Don't some fast food places hire young too?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
i been tryin for 6 months straight. but im callin back tomorrow cuz my uncle is trying to get me a job at adm and they said it looked good. and for me to call them tomorrow. so im hopin really hard

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Jim congrats on the job. You should of told me you were looking for a job. Give me a call sometime this week if you want to hang out. Im sure a few of the Houston guys will hang out this weekend. Oh and tell you friend im ready to run him again.

Chris

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
speed95 said:
Jim congrats on the job. You should of told me you were looking for a job. Give me a call sometime this week if you want to hang out. Im sure a few of the Houston guys will hang out this weekend. Oh and tell you friend im ready to run him again.

Chris
Will do, I dont think ill be able to hang out much ive gotta work all day sat. and sun. but i get off work at 6:30 so ill let you know. :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Houston guys, have you found it is harder to get a job now that half of New Orleans is there? Then again I expect many of them to continue their habits and stay on welfare, however I know quite a few people that moved their since the hurricane and found good jobs. Just curious.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Hey, don't feel bad. I just went back to school this fall and can't get a job anywhere because I'm "overqualified" Really nice at age 22, right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts