TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We broke the record high today with 52 degrees Fahreinheit (old was 48), so far this has been the best january in Michigan since I've been here. No snow on the ground and no forecast for snow, well there is for snow showers but there won't be any snow covering the ground. We're almost through the worst part of the winter without any snow or temps. below freezing(usually we're in the teens during january). Thank you global warming:D .

·
Registered
927 Posts
It's 54 here right now, but our record is 60. So I don't think we'll be breaking it.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
They're calling for 60* here today. The record is 69* and it's 58* right now. Don't think we're going to make it. It was nice to go to calss this morning in a T-shirt.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I opened my car this afternoon, and I had to roll the windows down, it was that warm.

This is January in the Upper Peninsula! I should be struggling just to get my car to start any other year.

·
Registered
460 Posts
F*$& all yall. It hasn't gotton below 70 for the past few days, and it's pissing me off. I like it in the 50's.

It's been so hot that in Lousiana the masqueitos are still swarming. I keep wating to get west nile, as standard OFF dosn't work. You have to have something with at least 25% deet.

Everytime it gets like this Febuary - April are nasty.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jemplayer said:
F*$& all yall. It hasn't gotton below 70 for the past few days, and it's pissing me off. I like it in the 50's.

It's been so hot that in Lousiana the masqueitos are still swarming. I keep wating to get west nile, as standard OFF dosn't work. You have to have something with at least 25% deet.

Everytime it gets like this Febuary - April are nasty.
Easy solution, move to Michigan., that is if you like snow for about 5 months (most years) :) . Personally I would like to get out of Michigan and probably will within 1-2 years (once my debt is paid off)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Snows even worse then the heat in my opinion. I'm picky I don't like it to get below 30 either, and I like to bea ble to drive my car all year with out having to cahnge tires because of the snow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts