TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dis new format be stylin' yo! The font is yello as my stickerz! I'z iz gonna get a turbo and break into the 16s with all the bones I be savin on glassez with these new colorz! keep 'dos 18s and 20s rollin and chill.

·
Registered
286 Posts
yea, mang. this is inspiring me to get a civic, yo. heres my mod list: cut the springs to the point where it will kill all shock travel, stuff 19's in the rear and keep the stock rims in the front so it looks like i drag, buy me a $1000 body kit made from recycled plastic bottles, add some stickers for horsepower, get a double stacked spoiler, get a 5" gauges all throughout the dash, buy me one of those fake electronic bov's, get some beat that weighs more than the car, cant forget the fartpipe for my 1" exhaust.

·
Registered
970 Posts
D-Ditty in da HIZZOUSE!!!

Yo yo yall, just wanted to shout out to my dawgz and sheeit on da wesss coassss. I wanna give props to my brotha's that are no more, here's one fo da fallen (pours alcohol on dorm room floor).

Dat raffle and sheeeeit be funny as hellllllllllll.

Yo, peep my bad azzzzzz ride yall...

Peep U all l8er,
-D-Diddy

·
Registered
119 Posts
All spankin' up in heah!

True ALL dis, yo!

Dis crib be BANGIN! I'se wondering what waz takin' you homiez so long to figure out dat "RiCe iZ nIcE!"

Until I can score me da Honda of my dreamz, all I got iz dis ole P.O.S. T-Bird.

Can any you dawgs get me da hookups on some wide gold fendertrims, curb feelers, and neon windshield squirters?

MAD PROPZ to all y'all, in advance!

All I wanna do iz go a-zoom, zoom, zoom wit a boom boom,

Your Daddy

·
Registered
25 Posts
sheeeeIt...i thinks dat sooon all r daddys will be 4real and hook us up wit da hondas. foooo-shizzle...I am extatik fo r new crib. i cant wait 2 get oneofthem erecorset wings and som apc stikerz. mufuker...how da hell r u runnin da 18s in da quarter, i cants gets below da 20s. daaaamn beeeitch.

-Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts