• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hey hey
i am new with thunderbird 1993 lx... I just bough them today and want some help with my car.... it runnin with 3.8 choppa with v6.... and it very old car with high mile 203k and want some discount and all that what yall can ofter me off... holla me... ONE DIME......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What wrong with yall.... I know im new school... I just ask nice questions.. and yall treat me look bad... All I askin for nice.. about my car who i am... Guess i have to tlk in right way...

Hello, This is Archie.. as my nick name Big Choppa Duke...
I raise in Austin Texas and I am self deaf.. I just bought
thunderbird of 1993 lx with High miles on it..Need some
common and some help... Since I am new in it
And though Thunderbird Will be Bad A$$ car when i Rebuilt
this car.... Hope yall help me out by treat me nice

·
Registered
890 Posts
Choppa said:
hey hey hey
i am new with thunderbird 1993 lx... I just bough them today and want some help with my car.... it runnin with 3.8 choppa with v6.... and it very old car with high mile 203k and want some discount and all that what yall can ofter me off... holla me... ONE DIME......:thumbsup:
to interpret:

Hello, I have a new 1993LX Thunderbird. I just bought it and would like some help. It has a 3.8L V6 with 203,000 miles. I would appreciate it if you would help me with finding discounts or anything else you know of.

Please let me know if you can help. Thank you.

Term papers re-written for the right fee...........................................

mamberg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mamberg said:

to interpret:

Hello, I have a new 1993LX Thunderbird. I just bought it and would like some help. It has a 3.8L V6 with 203,000 miles. I would appreciate it if you would help me with finding discounts or anything else you know of.

Please let me know if you can help. Thank you.

Term papers re-written for the right fee...........................................

mamberg
oh how nice of u correction me :)
:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chrisnack said:

Dude.... ROTMFFLMA

Dime?

Choppa?

I must be getting old.
Dime as sayin bye.... Choppa is my nick name cuz i am footbal player and i alway choppa QB 24/7

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
Choppa said:
I raise in Austin Texas and I am self deaf
sorry if i (and the rest of us) came off as rude, we tend to give the newbies a hard time :D didnt realize you had a disability.

if you are interested in motor work, check out the 3.8 forums. if body work (lowering, rims, body kits, etc.) is your fancy, the exterior forum is where you want to be.

i see that you're in austin :) check out the texas chapter in the chapter forums.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Its all up to you. Everyone likes different mods. It depends what you want. If you dont care about looks but want performance then get a different car, Im just kidding, but the 3.8 can be a dog and especially with 203K on the clock. Some people dont care about performance and just want it to look good and sound nice. I would suggest looking around the forums and readers rides to see what you want. Maybe you can get a goal from looking at the other cars here.
Good luck

·
Registered
676 Posts
Im confused.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
chrisnack said:
Okay, All I wanted to know many web site or whatever yall can help me out or give me some idea by where i can check out an performance for my Thunderbird....

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Choppa said:

Okay, All I wanted to know many web site or whatever yall can help me out or give me some idea by where i can check out an performance for my Thunderbird....
Your on the site. Start reading and searching.

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
I have GOODER english than yas so let me just say
first you take your whip dowwwn to the Y, play some round ball, busting da sag, wit da home skillets. Den you mod that like a GTA with front and back and side to side and let dem alpines play.:eek: Sorry Justin just had too

1 - 20 of 25 Posts