·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
:eek: that is a bad azzed deal.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also the guy is parting out the whole car ..so you could probably get a 145mph speedo off em cheap too maybe its even a 5spd..dunno.

Either way he obviously doesn't know the enthusiast market value.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts

·
6,253 Posts
ya.. thats what i said.. for $25... i may just snag it

·
6,253 Posts
who's breaking rules? read up on the updates bro.. this is allowed in misc now :)

·
6,253 Posts
i didn't do a duplicate post.. i chose move to forum (misc) from for sale then i see it wound up in racing lol

ahh.. i see... threads were merged

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
jamesD said:
yo

this is an ebay sale.. near to me, i can pop over and look at them for you

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-Ford-SuperCoupe-Thunderbird-GFX_W0QQitemZ4612920429QQcategoryZ42611QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

not mine.. just close to where i live

he won't ship... but i'm sure we can work something out so i can ship them for you :)
I can't really tell, but that looks to be my color. I have been looking everywhere for a front end that I would not have to paint. If it is Light Evergreen Frost let me know.

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
lightevergreenfrost said:
I can't really tell, but that looks to be my color. I have been looking everywhere for a front end that I would not have to paint. If it is Light Evergreen Frost let me know.
I'm 99% sure SCs never came in Light Evergreen Frost. Those pieces in the auction look silver to me.

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
pure_parts said:
also the guy is parting out the whole car ..so you could probably get a 145mph speedo off em cheap too maybe its even a 5spd..dunno.
I just got an email from the seller. The car is an auto and the speedo and console have already been sold.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Damnit, I bid $85 and still couldn't get passed the highest bidder...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i dont understand, why would anyone put an SC body kit on a thunderbird that wasnt an SC? i might have to buy it. lol. nope ive got a trans to save for

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
94V8Thunderbird said:
i dont understand, why would anyone put an SC body kit on a thunderbird that wasnt an SC? i might have to buy it. lol. nope ive got a trans to save for

It's just some people like the SC body kit. Rather than buy the aftermarket kits, then regular kit looks more OEM. =)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts