TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU MIGHT BE A RICE BOY IF ...

... you find yourself using the excuse 'yo, but you gots twice as many cylindas, dude after EVERY race
... you drive a 4 door 'type R'
... your gumby pants make it hard to shift
... more than 20 of your mods involve shielding what is actually underneath
... you have stickers that even most asians don't get
... you have stickers for parts you dont have
... you refer to 50hp as the 'big shot'
... your car has so much camber it can drive on its side
... when you drive by, WWII veterans run for shelter
... your exhaust tip diameter is 4 times the inner muffler diameter
... you have 'power by' anything anywhere on a car made by the engine manufacturer
... birds make nests on your spoiler because its taller than the trees
... you sell crack for the image...not the money
... you have 'N/T' polished on the side of car and you don't know what bracket racing is...
... you will only race if the other guy removes four sparkplugs
... you can't race uphills
... you have "All Motor" emblazoned on your rear hatch right next to your 14.50 dial in
... you brag to have nitrous and have a 14.50 dial in
... your exhaust system for your 1.8L is bigger than most Pro-stock cars
... you spent more money on stickers and stripes than your parents paid for your car
... you go to a performance shop and immediately start rummaging through the decal bin
... your tach is bigger than your head
... you have a shiftlight and your car is an automatic
... you refuse to race because it's a "show car"
... your only mods are cut factory springs and a 5" chrome exhaust tip
... at Autocross events you don't participate because you have a drag race setup and at drag events you brag about kicking *** on the autocross.
... you have more lights on the front of your car than the USS Voyager
... you brag about a turbo kit that never seems to get installed.
... your exhaust sounds like a dying Moose
... your bright green $300 air filter is bigger than your engine

:cbones:

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
313speed said:
Kinda old. Actually, I've pretty much noticed that the ricer fad is over.... and I live in phoenix, which says something.
well good for you...

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
thats great

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
we still have plenty of rice on the east coast - go to philadelphia and new york, there's plenty there...I still remember the horribleness.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I'm afraid that KS (Being years behind the rest of the world) is just now getting into the whole Ricer craze. They're out there.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
my neighbor has a cavaleir with a huge muffler on it. thats it. he freakin gets on it sometimes when he goes by. the funny thing is my girlfriend has the very same car except it has a stock muffler. i drove it. so not fast. the kid is a retard and i cant wait to run into to him sometime. i will bounce his head of the hood and jam it in his muffler. rice is very annoying and i doubt it will ever end here. i blame it on fast and furious. the dumbest movies aver made.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
ahaha, nice ones.

Yea I think the ricer fad is going away at least were I live. I still see the same amount of imports and crap, but there not rice-ing them out like they used too. I kind of miss the good laugh. :(

I did see some MAJOR rice today though. An old Dodge Dakota with some crappy body kit and a hard tonneau cover with a triple stack wing on the back. I almost pissed myself LOL. If he goes to my school then I'm DEF going to get a picture of that.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
i second that mike.... the ricer crowd is pretty big in wichita. mostly on teh south side. a lot of cars around are tuners, probably because of 81 speedway being so close, but they really need to learn the dynamics of exhaust backpressure. i just test drove a tiburon, and the sales rep drove an 03 himself. he actually managed to put an exhaust on it without breaking the second to last rule.. it looked good too. clean as hell.... but theres loads of hondas, and neons that are riced. oddly enough, the only people you really see driving the eclipses are middle aged or older WOMEN. its kinda funny. of course, i see a lot of grammas driving cats and birds.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
there is an old couple that drives a 95 sc around here. it looks brand freakin new. i tried to talk to them but the light turned green. such a sharp car.

·
Super Moderator
10,414 Posts
I passed a non-GT mustang today, that had a wing on it that would probably pull it off the ground at 80...

He looked over, saw me laughing, and turned off, so I couldn't even give him a hard time at the next light.

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
well the only messing around i have done since my pi swap with ricers is make the front end lift up with playing with the throttle and making it bounce up and down. then smile as i pass them by and hope my suspension is ok lol

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
How about....

Your rims/tires are worth more then your whole car

You have lamborghini doors on a car that sure isnt a Lambo

You have the interior painted either to match the outside of the car or even better yellow

You have lowering springs (or your springs are cut)

You have stickers stickers and more stickers

You also have the option of donuts in the front and chromie chromes in the back

You have a huge wing on your car

You have shaved door handles or a crooked license plate molded into the back of the car

You have the 30 switches yo bouncy bouncy

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
pnyklr said:
You have the interior painted either to match the outside of the car or even better yellow

:uppoint: JASON!!!! lmfao!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
but i have silver pinstriping, silver knobs and buttons... thats not ricey, it looks good.

·
Registered
406 Posts
You have more plastic on the car than Joan Rivers has in her face.
Drivers have a minimum of 24" of underwear showing out of the back of a pair of shorts that are dragging the ground over their DC shoes.
Driver pants defy gravity.
You've done $4000 in modifications to a $400 car and it's a bigger pile of crap now than it was when you started.
You can iron clothes on the rear wing

Nothing says performance like an ironing board on the back of a 4 door Neon with an automatic and a fart can exhaust. I shiver in fear when one of those pulls up to me at a light. Funny though, it's hard to get a good look at the wing in the rearview mirror.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
You forgot about the spinner hub caps, and those dumbass lights they plug into the cig lighter. That shyte is tight yo :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts