1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
You lucky arse, we went with I think 28 days of straight rain

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Down (or up elevation wise) in Tucson we aren't even close to that, but it has been since 12/12/05 that we got .01 inches of rain officially (we have gotten a couple of those .001 trace amounts, enough to spot a car but not at the official place), and it was awhile before than that we got rain.

I wash all my cars (4) and it rained. Only one of them is covered in a carport, so I always pick the biggest one (2000 Grand Marquis) to keep clean. The 89 isn't a clear coat color (Oxford white) and it is pretty chalky, but low enough and small enough that I would rather wash it and the 97 than the Grand Marquis. I even washed the 82 f150 that I am trying to get back on the road. Then it rained and wind blew dust on all of them.

My grass isn't the best looking right now, but all my native vegetation will spring back, and the grass can die, it is about time for the summer grass to start back up anyways.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Ive got a 5 ft snow bank by the driveway

·
Registered
789 Posts
We had 2" of snow/ice. About .5" of actual rain. That's a flood compared to what we've had for 6 months.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Yeah there was a time my grandmother's house hadn't gotten rain in 7 years. Water was expensive...she's the only person I've seen wash an enite sinkful of dishes in 1 inch of water. LOL

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
One great plus of all the snow is ditch surfing in the spring :D . But I dont like the game of russian roulette I play every time I back outta the driveway and at every intersection.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts