TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,I would have to say my Dremel.I have had it for about 6 years now,still on its orginal brushes.This thing has been used to cut exhaust,port intakes,make custom plastic gauge panels and put the pedals in my 94.It was well worth he 60 I paid for it 6 years ago.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Does duct tape count?

If not, my ratcheting screwdriver set.

I modded my case with a dremel and it took forever. I would hate to try to cut exhaust pipes with it.. lol

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
I would hate to try to cut exhaust pipes with it.. lol

LOL its works really good on those little trans lines. :)

And I cut my exhaust with a hand saw. Only about an hour to out off 2 exhaust tips :) I would have used the dremal if i had it at the time

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I used a black & Decker reciprocating saw with a diamond blade. Took longer to get the mufflers out of the rubber mounts than it did to cut the pipe.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was on a Honda so........

ShadowDragon said:
Does duct tape count?

If not, my ratcheting screwdriver set.

I modded my case with a dremel and it took forever. I would hate to try to cut exhaust pipes with it.. lol
Cutting the exhaust wasnt bad,lol.No,it wasnt mine,it was a friends.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
658 Posts
My safety glasses.

I used to work under my car without them and almost every time I would get something in my eye. Safety glasses are a must. Now I never get anyuthing in my eyes. For 5 dollars I have saved myself from the most frustrating and painful experience ever: Stuff in my eye.

danman

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
MadDog2020 said:

I thought thats what teeth where for... :evil3:

My favorite tool.... the SEARCH button....:rolleyes:
The search button is nice, too bad no one uses it. (I'm guilty of this from time to time)

But my fav tool would be an air ratchet. Ain't nothin more convenient that air tools. :)

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
beer... who needs tools when you have beer? enough beer will have you loosening bolts with your teeth... thus, less money on tools, more on beers... and the dentist...:tongue:

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Bob Kinee said:
Ductape and Robitussin. You can solve any problem known to man with those two things in your possession.
let that tussin get to the bone.....

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
ROTOZIP. That thing has been EVERYWHERE with me... heck, I am driving up to Sacramento during thanksgiving to see my dad (real reason is to pick-up my Rotozip). The thing has a grinder attachment that makes cutting metal a snap. Making holes for subs and the hole in my hood-- Rotozip.

I love that tool. But it's second to the Visa.

PJ

1 - 20 of 48 Posts