TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 11 and a half years later I'm surprised to find my account is still active on here. Hello to any/all of the old heads still around here. I was trying to access some of the files I had hosted here and got some message saying it's been disabled. Who runs this joint nowadays so I can get my stuff?

I must admit just being here on the forums and browsing around brings back a ton of amazing memories. For those who don't know me, I was a TCCoA member back in 2000. I was 20, purchased a 1995 Cougar then later purchased a 1996 T-Bird from one of the members here, JohnnyV. I was part of the original Texas crew, DanU, Kdanner, MMarks, JL (RIP), Dom, JSkwarek and I'm sure a few others I'm missing. I'm glad to see this place is still thriving and some familiar names are still around.

Founding member of TFHS
Seabass

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
JL was my father, I'm on here now with my 95' bird. Hopefully we can hold a conver station on here.

Good to have you and see you on the forums!:D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Damn, welcome back. I remember you, it has been a long time.

Bill sold the site to some guy, who isn't a fan, he has several sites and does not post on here.

There are a few old timers left, but not that many. KDanner and Big Scott post every so often about their rides.

Things are very different, but there is still a lot of info out here.

·
Super Moderator
7,551 Posts
What's up seabass! I remember you being one of the go-to guys for info on these cars when I was 17 years old and on here. You had a nice Cougar back in the day, do you know what ever happened to that car? Also, what are you driving these days, and any plans to get another MN12?

·
Registered
6,222 Posts
Sebastian what's happening sir. Hope all is good. Try getting ahold of bill or Brian they might be able to access that stuff.

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
Wow!

It has been a long time. Good having you back.

·
̇
3,701 Posts
Welcome back!

Here's a link to your old Members Page -->>SeaBass

Last I heard..The Members Pages were not modifiable anymore, and that was a few years ago..

It would probably be easier just to save all the pics from your old Members Page to your computer..

Then build your own web page through Godaddy, or something along those lines.. :zdunno:

Rayo..

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Wow, looking through all those seabass photos...jeez man, memory lane...the world has changed....welcome back dude, what's with all these long time gone old timers showing up lately? So what ever happened to the black JohnnyV/Seabass bird anyway? That car was one of the pioneers in the PI engine swap thing.

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome back!

Here's a link to your old Members Page -->>SeaBass

Last I heard..The Members Pages were not modifiable anymore, and that was a few years ago..

It would probably be easier just to save all the pics from your old Members Page to your computer..

Then build your own web page through Godaddy, or something along those lines.. :zdunno:

Rayo..
I wasn't hosting a website from the members site, but was actually looking for an old picture that I knew I had saved on the Tccoa server. Thanks for the help, it wasn't letting me view the files yesterday.

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JL was my father, I'm on here now with my 95' bird. Hopefully we can hold a conver station on here.

Good to have you and see you on the forums!:D
Great to see you on here keeping on that T-Bird legacy. I have a photo with your dad I'm trying to track down. He was such a great dude and is missed by many.

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, looking through all those seabass photos...jeez man, memory lane...the world has changed....welcome back dude, what's with all these long time gone old timers showing up lately? So what ever happened to the black JohnnyV/Seabass bird anyway? That car was one of the pioneers in the PI engine swap thing.
It was sold to a member here and then was sold again....not sure what happened to it after that. Sure do miss that beast though...

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sebastian, whats up? Good to see you back! :D

Joe
Not much....I live in Dubai...been here for a year now. Got out of the military back in 2007, spent a few years in Cyprus, then did some travel and now am working here in sunny Dubai. Living in hotels for a few years has turned my focus away from cars and I mainly focus on photography as a hobby. http://sebimagery.com

1 - 20 of 31 Posts