TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
well...not PC...my system wouldn't be up to it.
BUT, PS4 ! Infinite Warfare - Zombies in Spaceland... the Easter Egg(s) are incredibly tough!

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
DoooooooM!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RO90omga8D4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
131 Posts
Currently playing Overwatch, BF1, Arma 3, League of Legends, WoW:Legion, Mechwarrior Online (and will be picking up Battletech when it is released in March), Elite: Dangerous and Skyrim...

Favorite of all time would have to be SC:Brood War or Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries (closely tied with MechCommander 2)

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Yes, I'd love to play on console or PC. No, I don't have time to play the awesome games console or PC games.

·
Registered
482 Posts
My big game was Counterstrike - a modification of Half Life played online but I haven't played in a long time. I'd like to find a good first person shooter that has lots of fun as a single player. My reflexes, pc and internet connection can't compete with the online gamers anymore.

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
My big game was Counterstrike - a modification of Half Life played online but I haven't played in a long time. I'd like to find a good first person shooter that has lots of fun as a single player. My reflexes, pc and internet connection can't compete with the online gamers anymore.
Doom.

:)

DooooooooooooooooooMMMM!

:rofl:

·
Registered
2,747 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Paragon, BF1, CS:GO, World of Tanks, and waiting for 2017 for some new titles.
Black Cat if your on WoT add Dawink I'm on from time to time

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
I got one of the $20 virtual reality goggles for my smartphone. I don't know much about it yet.

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
Yukon trail, solitaire, Lego Island :D
I remember those; I'm a bit older, my first PC game was Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards.

THe pic is from a later game; the OG was blocky as hell.

I have a Lego themed map for Unreal Tournament 3; it's awesome.

There's actually a stack of blocks you can shoot out one at a time, and they will settle down without falling, if you do it right.

Games are really great for improving fast-twitch muscle response.

I'm a lot more dexterous than most of the mechanical guys, lol.

They also really hate that most gearheads can put a nut on a bolt with fingertips (where you can't see anything), look at a bolt and know what size wrench takes it off, and know just by looking that something they just built is going to break. :smile2:

·
Registered
179 Posts
DDO or Dungeons and Dragons online. I missed being a founder of the game by abut 3 weeks. i've been playing it that long (13 years?) It is subscription based i have a 3/month renewable VIP contract. (cost me about $8.50 a month). You can download and play for free. the sub is for the raids and higher end stuff. you can solo or group up for quests, there is a small PVP contingent, if your into that.

I highly recommend it!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
DDO or Dungeons and Dragons online. I missed being a founder of the game by abut 3 weeks. i've been playing it that long (13 years?) It is subscription based i have a 3/month renewable VIP contract. (cost me about $8.50 a month). You can download and play for free. the sub is for the raids and higher end stuff. you can solo or group up for quests, there is a small PVP contingent, if your into that.

I highly recommend it!!
I forgot about that game. I was way in to it when it first went free.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts