TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post up riddles that you have come up with on your own. no riddles off another website.

my submission: what are two u.s. cities that are spelled the same except for one letter? the letter is used twice in each city name.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
MaddMartigan said:
Ok, here's one for you guys:

I have two coins that equal 30 cents. One coin isn't a nickel. What two coins do I have?
The coin that isn't a nickel is a quarter. The other is a nickel.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
pnyklr said:
There was a very bad plane accident the other night ....
Where are the survivcrs buried?
You don't bury survivors.

What do I have in my pockets? --Bilbo Baggins

·
Registered
84 Posts
if an electric train was going down the track at 100 MPH, which way would the smoke go?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Autotooner said:
if an electric train was going down the track at 100 MPH, which way would the smoke go?
I bet the answer that you are looking for is that electric trains don't smoke. However, when I was a little kid I had an electric train set. When you put a drop of a particular liquid down the smokestack, it would actually produce smoke. (Or at least something that looked like smoke.) :D

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Autotooner said:
It's like asking Who's buried next to the unknown soldier? The answer is in the question :D

By the way, what's the answer to Mike's riddle.... :confused:

-Melon

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Hah, I just made that up to make you guys think...

About the color chart though. I can read the written colors fine, but I say them out of order if I say it fast enough because I'm dyslexic. Weird!

~Chuck

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
FastBird232 said:
Ha! There is no answer to that, he was talking to himself!

Actually, he was asking that to Gollumn. It's in the book The Hobbit, not the lord of the rings

1 - 20 of 35 Posts