TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused: So my fellow Toccaians. My wife and I are expecting another baby. Total of four kids now. She is only 7 weeks so I will tell you all the sex in a few months. My brother tells, "I don't know what to say to some one who is having there forth kid, Congrats or thank god it isn't me":D

Eric

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
You do know they found the cause for this, right?

J/K the more the merrier for everyone but me. I stopped at 2, no need to have the starting lineup for a basketball game or repopulate the entire world here. I guess I got to stop at 2 because I have a boy and a girl, I know people that are still trying for that girl, but have 4 or 5 boys to show for it all. I let too much time lapse between the two kids anyways, another one would still be in the house when I am trying to retire if we had it now.

So that is a congrats from me, and thank god it isn't me also!

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Yeah, what he said...
I got two girls and that's enough or me.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
It took me 4 times to finally get a girl. I love her to death but her timing was off. She was born in 2000 right in the middle of putting myself through college. Talk about "Your What??!!!":eek:

Rob

·
Registered
946 Posts
Bangster said:
J/K the more the merrier for everyone but me. I stopped at 2, no need to have the starting lineup for a basketball game or repopulate the entire world here.

Oh, the irony, Bangster! :D

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Grasshopper said:
Yeah, what he said...
I got two girls and that's enough or me.
how grey are you ?:D

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Congratulations, man!

I want just one more, as well. I think it'd be cool to have a son this time, but two girls would be just fine. Either way, s/he will know how to throw a spiral and change oil by 8 years old.

However, the size of my garage will be directly proportional to how many women I'll be surrounded by. I'd be kinda scared being outnumbered 3-1, particularly if they're anything like their mother.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats!

We have three girls, (10, 7 and 4) and we want *one* more........just not sure when yet. I'd like it to happen before I'm 30, LOL. The intention is to try for a boy, but either way, we don't care much. The youngest (her name is Shelby) is a die hard car freak. I'm shocked it worked out that way. She tries to wrench with us, helps wash the cars, and even brushes the dirt off her feet before getting in ANY car. The freak thing though is she loves her nail polish and dresses, but also loves playing in dirt and with "icky" things like worms and ants.

Best of luck to you and your wife. For me, pregnancy was always an exciting time, and believe it or not, that's when I was at my happiest. The first few months always sucked, cuz I got hammered with morning sickness. However, from about month 4 on, I felt like a million bucks! My hair was full, thick and shiny.......my body (except the belly, LOL) stayed toned.........and I had a valid excuse to eat like a horse and pig out at steak houses once a week! That's where the "glow" comes from, I tell ya!

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts