TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im waiting for a couple more parts to come in, but heres my ques. what wire do you tap into on the tps harness out of the three wires. also what order do you run the vac. hoses in and out of the regulator. i know the directions might clear this up a little but i figured i would ask someone who has already done it to claify it for me before i jump in.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
the wire you want to tap into is the middle wire on the tps.

as for the vacuum hoses. they should be labled on the zex box. one should say regulator and one should say intake if i'm not mistaken. the one that says regulator goes tot he fuel pressure regulator and the one that says intake, i just connected to the vacuum line that was previously on the regulator. any more questions, post them up.

Frank

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
Thats correct!!

Its as simple as that.

You should certainly check the system prior to using it by turning the switch on, make sure the bottle is either unhooked, empty, or not open and when you go full throttle you should hear the the selenoid engage (Click). Do this a couple times to insure its working.

You will have to wire your switch to activate the system inside the car.

Be safe and have fun!! :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as far as the vac hoses are concerned, do i tee off of the fuel reg. , or leave the hose hanging that was their. and where is the easiest place to tap into the mainifold.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
NUHBOY4.6 said:
as far as the vac hoses are concerned, do i tee off of the fuel reg. , or leave the hose hanging that was their. and where is the easiest place to tap into the mainifold.
no dont tee off the regulator just replace the hose that was there with the hose from the zex management box. instead of leaving the hose you removed hanging, use that as your manifld connection. thats the easiest way to do it.

Frank

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks frank, that makes perfect sense. im going to attack this tonight and hopefully have the car running for the fisrt time in many months.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
NUHBOY4.6 said:
thanks frank, that makes perfect sense. im going to attack this tonight and hopefully have the car running for the fisrt time in many months.
no problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts