TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had experiance good or bad with Ziebart for window tinting? A friend of mine had his done there and it looked really good. Looking for other opinions on them before I bring the car in. I believe they use Solarguard brand tint.

Joe

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
The better the tint manufacturer the better and longer the job will last. All Ziebart does is install it, and they do a pretty good job.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
along with that is a lifetime warranty, ziebart has done my drivers and passenger window, and they look awesome, the back is starting to peel but that was done at least 4 years ago before i got the car. and i dont even know if ziebart did those?

but that is usually most people take there car to in the detroit area, it is a well known trusted place

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Llumar tint is the best on the market, followed by Madico as far as commercial purchased....I have had Llumar on my rear window for 6 years and it still looks great, the only reason tint turns colors if from either the tinter's window prep or just washing your windows with windex or something else that contains ammonia.
You should save your money and try it your self, atleast the side windows...there are 3 bolts that hold in the windows in the door....take them out and push the glass outward and it comes right out, takes about 10 minutes per window....then tint them on your kitchen table.....use Gila Heat Reflective from Advanced auto parts....about 15 bucks a roll....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts