TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a cookout, trophies in 7 classes, and a 50/50 raffle. Zimmerman Ford is located on North Ave (Route 64) in St. Charles, a few miles west of Route 59. The show runs from 10:00 to 4:00, with set-up starting at 9:30. Participant voting goes from 11:00am to 3:00pm but "People's Choice" voting starts at 10:00am and ends at 3:00pm. Custom, modified, and concourse Thunderbirds of all years will be on display. By the way, you don't have to be a member of our club to show your T-Bird! Give your Bird a bath and bring it over, we welcome all years and styles. The entrance fee for a non-member is $5.00, or you can join our club on the spot for $30.00 and enjoy all the benefits of our club, including showing your vehicle for free at all of our club sponsored shows.

Zimmerman Ford
2525 E Main Street
St. Charles, IL 60174
(630) 584-1800

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
If I can get the leak fixed and the car cleaned I may be there.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blah, its a Ford....it's not leaking, it's marking it's territory. Bring it anyway!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
LOL. Well judging by the pok-a-dots on my driveway now the territory is marked. I want to get it fixed because I am debating about going to Joilet on Tuesday night for TNT. Need to practice and work some things out for NMRA's should I go.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Show is today, weather looks pretty good...hope some of you guys can make it out. If anything, stop by and grab some grub and say Hi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts