TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Test & tune Schedule for 2011 has been posted and there are a few dates coming up in March.

The Summer Drag & Brag series is starting on June 15.

The Drag & Brag Series is just a fancy way to say, run whatcha brung Test & Tune.

Other dates include:

June 22
June 29
July 6, 13 and 20

I'm going to try to make it on the 15th and/or the 22nd... after I recharge my battery, since the car's been basically sitting since November.

Anybody else interested?

They're also having the Drag & Brag series again this summer. More details will be forthcoming.

06/15 - 07/21/11

zMAX Dragway will host a Summer Drag & Brag Series on Wednesdays for six weeks from June to July. The series will feature grassroots drag racing.

I hope to see some of you there this year.

·
Banned
998 Posts
The North Fl. guys want to go to but not sure when. We have alot of work to do to our cars...SVO install.. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Were is zMax ???

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Upcoming Dates

The Summer Drag & Brag series is starting on June 15.

The Drag & Brag Series is just a fancy way to say, run whatcha brung Test & Tune.

Other dates include:

June 22
June 29
July 6, 13 and 20

I'm going to try to make it on the 15th and/or the 22nd... after I recharge my battery, since the car's been basically sitting since November. :tongue:

Anybody else interested?

·
Registered
605 Posts
I'm going to be off saturdays and Sundays starting june so i'm in for whenever..

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Man, I wish I were closer. I've been wanting to see how much time I have dropped since I've had the J-mod done and added the wider tires.

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good. If you have to work I certainly understand. There will be other dates.

Just let me know if you can make it.

Anybody else interested in going to zMax?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
darrin as soon as the rotors get back ill let you know asap im still waiting

Robert

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump.

The 15th is fast approaching.

If I can make it and the event doesn't get rained out, this will be my inaugural run for the year! Say tuned for fresh numbers from the Trunk Monkey!

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, I'm out for the 15th and possibly the 22nd. I've got to go to Pittsburgh for office stuff and training on Monday for about two weeks.

I'll keep ya posted as my schedule evolves ...

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Bump.

Ok, two weeks in Pittsburgh turned into three ... but I'll be home Friday.

I'm going to try again for zMax on the 6th of July and again on the 13th.

Anybody else interested?

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
I'm thinking about it if a decent amount of others go too.

·
Super Moderator
12,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Which number were you?

N/M ... Duh ... 36

Don't feel bad. I was running like crap tonight too. I think the lovely weather had a major bearing on our performance tonight too ...

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Which number were you?

N/M ... Duh ... 36

Don't feel bad. I was running like crap tonight too. I think the lovely weather had a major bearing on our performance tonight too ...
Yes sir 36 , And the bird and drag radials made it though the "monsoon" on the way north as well :cool: Great to see ya friend

1 - 20 of 28 Posts