TCCoA Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
anyone else who has bought LCA bushings from Jay, if you also got zerk grease fittings with them, do you know what thread it is? I think I know, but it's hard to tell from such few threads on the fittings. Can't afford to ruin these Mark VIII LCAs for no reason. :) Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind, just got a reply.

·
Registered
251 Posts
anyone else who has bought LCA bushings from Jay, if you also got zerk grease fittings with them, do you know what thread it is? I think I know, but it's hard to tell from such few threads on the fittings. Can't afford to ruin these gig Mark VIII LCAs for no reason. :) Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind, just got a reply.
Would you mind sharing the correct info at all? Or point me there?

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Just curious if anyone knows what the life expectancy of these bushings are? 50,000 miles? 100,000? Lifetime?

·
Registered
72 Posts
-Stainless steel steering u-joint and stub shaft - $150 shipped

----------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I can also do other machining/lathe work if you happen to have a project that you need done.
Willing to sell me JUST the finished stub shaft? Let me know price including shipping. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
UHMW spring perches for the Mark VIII rear LCA's

Anyone have any of these forsale! If so I want some!!

·
Super Moderator
11,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
How did you initially make contact with him?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Through messaging on here. I've heard he's usually quite busy and I'm in for the long haul with my build so waiting a few weeks wasn't a big deal. Just a bit concerning that it's been 2 months now since I have heard from him. I'm even willing to wait a bit for the set, still. Just want to know my money isn't lost.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Through messaging on here. I've heard he's usually quite busy and I'm in for the long haul with my build so waiting a few weeks wasn't a big deal. Just a bit concerning that it's been 2 months now since I have heard from him. I'm even willing to wait a bit for the set, still. Just want to know my money isn't lost.
Your money isn't lost, but you might be in for a long wait. It took an entire year before I received everything I ordered from him.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Jay is a good dude, he always does his best to make things right for people. He's always super busy and he's a big Chevy Caprice PPV/Pontiac G8 nut nowadays so this stuff is lower on the totem pole so to speak. I'm sure he will take care of you, he does good work.

·
Super Moderator
10,375 Posts
I found this searching other stuff:

Thanks for making this, Derek!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Cool video, but I didn't see any more movement from the alleged wheelhop than I did from regular driving. I expected to see **** bouncing everywhere.

Al

41 - 55 of 55 Posts